Subject: [Leica] Some pictures from Richard
From: rfendress at fastermac.net (Richard Endress)
Date: Sun Jul 15 14:25:30 2007

Hi All,  Thought I would show you some pictures.  I've been shooting
some Kodak High Speed Infared and got some that I liked.  They are
posted at

http://www.flickr.com/photos/r_endress/

The Hidden Light group contains the HIE pix.  All were shot with
either a CV21 or an Elmar 50 or perhaps a Summicron 50 on a M5 body.
Filters were either a B&W Deep Red or an old 36mm Leitz that is so
dark it is almost opaque (hence the Elmar f3.5).  Took a while to get
good densities on the negatives.  Had to realize I needed to have
direct sunlight somewhere in the frame. Hope you like them.  Richard

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Some pictures from Richard)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Some pictures from Richard)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Some pictures from Richard)