Subject: [Leica] IMG Don's PAW 28 Peachtree Road Race images
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 15 17:54:44 2007

Entertaining, as always, Don. I want to set you a mission for next time to
show us the lithe and graceful Kenyans as well.
Magnificent athletes.
I note that the family blithely reading newspapers at the race's edge appear
to be wearing athletic shoes. Perhaps they are
absorbing the event and effort by osmosis. In the old days I might have been
tempted to make them a present of a used wet sponge
from the water station. I think these are no longer in use though. Perhaps a
quick squirt from a water bottle might refocus their
attention.

Cheers
Hoppy