Subject: [Leica] Summicrons 90 - opinions?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Jul 16 15:14:09 2007

Gary,  This is one of the lens I've always loved and regret to have sold,
the 90-R Summicron was for me a really lovely lens, and maybe I'll buy a
Olympus/Panasonic/Leica to buy again this lens and enjoy it again, for me
was wonderful as well for general use, as for portraits, and macro!

Thanks for showing and give me these nice rememberings!
Saludps cordiales
Luis