Subject: [Leica] IMG: my BC friends
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Jul 16 18:56:30 2007

Nathan - this was, of course, not a staged portrait, it just
happened, and I recognize the fact that they are looking in the same
direction, out of the shot, as a shortcoming - however it does
reflect what I know of their characters.

I now have to wait for the next trip to try for a better one.

Hugh

Message from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: my BC friends)