Subject: [Leica] 28mm
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Mon Jul 16 19:24:51 2007

Cooter's also had the 21 and 24 lenses.  However, I decided the 28 asph was
a wiser purchase as SWMBO was standing right next to me and I figured she
would break my other arm if I tried to buy the 24 which I would love to
have.  ;-)

Gene

-------------- Original message from "G Hopkinson"
<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: --------------