Subject: [Leica] Query re B&W photography in digital
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Jul 17 13:15:40 2007

George Lottermoser offered:
Subject: Re: [Leica] Query re B&W photography in digital

>>>"haze penetration" is not something that I've ever filtered for. I
always felt that if there's haze there's haze - not much one can do
about other than use it to aesthetic advantage. I, of course, may be
wrong about that.<<<<

Hi George,
Absolutely! What the hell if it's there instead of attempting to get rid of
it, in many case ..."impossible" completely!

Big difference between "haze!" And darkening a blue sky. Make it work for
you creating mood and feeling than some half assed effect of trying to get
rid of it.

ted

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Query re B&W photography in digital)