Subject: [Leica] Dare I send 35/2 'Cron to Leica?
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Tue Jul 17 16:17:31 2007

The main reason some of the older lenses can't be coded is the mount
is part of the body of the lens. There is no screw-in flange to
replace. All the new lenses have screw in flanges.

Len

Message from bill at photobynelsch.com (Bill) ([Leica] Dare I send 35/2 'Cron to Leica?)
Message from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Dare I send 35/2 'Cron to Leica?)