Subject: [Leica] IMG: Harbors #52
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Jul 17 21:35:41 2007

Ric, I just read a reference to "This is the American Earth", an exhibition
by Ansel Adams held first in Yosemite Valley. Henri
Cartier-Bresson, disapproving of Adams' seeming disengagement from social
problems, said, "Now, in this moment, this crisis, with
the world maybe going to pieces-to photograph a LANDSCAPE!"

I've decided that I don't want to be a street guy.

Regards
Hoppy