Subject: [Leica] More with the IIIF, Hektor 2,8cm & Summitar
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed Jul 18 19:44:32 2007

Hi Luis,

I always enjoy seeing your photos with the old equipment. I
especially like the photo with the crooked shadows and the two people
on the bench. The lady feeding the birds is very nice as well. Number
2 with the man and the statue is a good composition and an
interesting study.

Thanks for sharing,
Best regards,
Len