Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hoppy on Kangaroo Island part four
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Jul 19 17:18:36 2007

Hugh, my southern hemisphere rainbow actually was visible at one point over
a complete 180 degree arc (along with a second arc
above). You can decide whether it went left to right or vice versa. My 28
wasn't wide enough. My wife was heard to mutter
facetiously, I hope we don't spend this trip chasing rainbows (we saw
fourteen on separate occasions over a week as it turns out!).

Cheers
Hoppy