Subject: [Leica] reality according to the soldier's
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Fri Jul 20 13:02:15 2007

As an former US Marine (Vietnam-era), I knew immediately that we were
in way over out heads when George ("I won the Trifecta!) Bush pushed
the button for the invasion of Iraq.

Then man has never had and original thought, literally abandoned his
military obligation, never suffered any consequences for his actions
and now expects of to continue this travesty he calls "The War on
Terror".

As a Marine ISO (photojournalist) guy, most of my (allowed) shots were
in rear areas - very tame stuff.  I'm so sorry you had such an image to
capture.  I'm even more sorry (having spent some time in combat) about
the images you've seen during your tour there.

This federally-funded insanity has got to stop.

Sincere Regards,

Bob