Subject: [Leica] IMG : #231 & #232
From: rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw)
Date: Sat Jul 21 17:40:06 2007

Hey, ric:

They do all sorts of stuff over there; they got Jags and Peugeots
driving under the English Channel.  I can't get used to that, either

But I would if I could...but I don't live over there...

Yuck-yuck, har-har.

Come to think of it, they got hot tubs going up hillsides in Japan.

Pray the water stays hot, you got yer own towel and the power don't
fail.

Bob