Subject: [Leica] Fuji 100 chromes
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sat Jul 21 19:08:38 2007

Thanks everyone,

I should probably have given more information.  I have been shooting the
new 100 velvia and like it.  In the "old" days I used to shoot either
E100SW, VS or velvia.  I like warm films.  I tried the new and
"improved" E100GX and did not like it...seemed like it was getting the
blues.  I shot Velvia 100F and it was too cool for me.  I have not shot
Provia or Astia in years and was wondering how they rendered now.  In
the very old days I liked the 100D, but then fuji "improved" it and the
film totally lost its character. :(

Anyway I am needing to order more films and I think I will just stick
with the Velvia 100.  The last few rolls that I had souped at a
different lab look great.  The other stuff was looking very bad, magenta
blacks...I thought they may not soup enough E6 to keep the chems up
properly so I tried a different lab, and the results were much improved.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Fuji 100 chromes)