Subject: [Leica] William Hogarth Street Life
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 22 16:28:52 2007

Today I've visited in Barcelona a very nice and interesting exhibition of
this great British painter of the XVIII Century!, I was impresssed with his
stories and gravures of every day life in London about 1750, I thaught as a
real precursor of the life and documentary photography. I don't know if it
is an intinerant exhibiton, if you have the opportunity to visit, don't miss
it!

Saludos cordiales
Luis

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] William Hogarth Street Life)