Subject: [Leica] William Hogarth Street Life
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Jul 22 16:59:32 2007

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the information, I'm happy to see that it was many precursosr to
Aget, Kertesz, HCB..., and us... (the latest romantics!), there is sometime
I don't look to the Daumier works, thanks for remember, I'll do it!. Thanks
for your comments about my last postings, thanks to Slobodan too, I think
I've missed his message..., sorry.

Saludos cordiales
Luis