Subject: [Leica] Eyepiece magnifier
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sun Jul 22 19:19:09 2007

Has anyone had any experience with the third-party 1.25x magnifiers for the
cameras?  I've had the chance to use the real Leica one & loved it.  my
favorite lens is a Nikkor 105mm f/2.5 and the 90mm frameline in my M4 could
stand to have a little magnification.  Would certainly make focusing easier
too.  So are these sub-$100 deals I see from third party manufacturers at
all
worth it?  I can't spend $200 on that little piece of glass, I'd have to
sell
my Leica!
Your opinions are appreciated.

Philip