Subject: [Leica] D-76 1:2
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Jul 23 19:41:11 2007

> Mark:
>
> I tried 1:2 last summer with some Konica infrared film and what I got
> were blotchy images:
>
> <http://www.hemenway.com/FortWarren-07072006/>
>
> I'm going out to the island again on Wednesday to try again, but I won't
> use D-76 1:2.
>
> But I'll try it in the next few weeks with some Tri-X or Plus-X... I'll
> think about adding a Vitamin C tab to it as well.
>
> Jim
>

> Mark Rabiner wrote:

Wow great shots! I don't see no blotches.

I was going to say something like "why are you using my latest hype du jour
on some weird film?" but I take it all back before I even say it.

I hope they still make it it might get me thinking of some corner in my
bathroom that could store some bottles of chemistry. Start doing some runs.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] D-76 1:2)