Subject: [Leica] Contaflex
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jul 25 18:34:23 2007

> Folks:
>
> Is there any consensus as to who is the best Contaflex repair person?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jim

No but on the internet a couple of weeks ago I found a guy who did a blow by
blow description of the problems of getting a Contarex bulls eye going and
what they did wrong with the lubricants to make it problematical and how
hard they are to fix and I bet he did Contaflex' s as well.

This was the ONE GUY where I you had a Bulls eye and you wanted to get it to
work and money was no object then he could  spend a week on it and get it
going for you.

But those browsing memories have been erased.

...ok I found it!

http://www.zeisscamera.com/Contarex/Page4.html#Bullseye
IT'S THIS GUY!!!!
Read this its unbelievable you'll never think the same about German camera
engineering AGAIN!

If it was me I'd go to him. Wait till a few checks came in though.

See cheap
Buy expensive.

No the other way around.

Mark William Rabiner