Subject: [Leica] Re: GraphicConverter
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed Jul 25 18:55:57 2007

On Jul 25, 2007, at 6:54 PM, Phillipe wrote:

> Just re-installed an old friend: Graphic Converter.
> Seems that is has evolved into something with PS like correction
> capacities.
> Might be interesting for Mac using cost cutters (and experiment
> lovers).

GraphicConverter (one word) is a fantastic program and by this time
is quite mature. It has been in circulation almost as long as
Photoshop and seems to be updated and increase in capability every
year. My Mac laptop (12" G4 -  a real jewel) came with a registered
version of GraphicConverter 4.9 installed. You can do almost
everything you reasonably want to do to an image. It accepts
Photoshop Plug-Ins. And the price is right. Free for the basic
program, $35 for the registered version with added capabilities. Too
bad you non-Mac owners. To download the latest version go to
www.lemkesoft.com.

Larry Z