Subject: [Leica] John Black
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Wed Jul 25 22:23:01 2007

I'm profoundly saddened by this and my thoughts go out to him and his
family. John mentioned to me around the beginning of 2006 that there had
been an illness and a death in his family at that time, which seemed to have
really saddened him. We corresponded in an ongoing fashion on our
experiments, but like Mark, I hadn't heard from him since sometime towards
the end of 2006. John was a friendly, helpful person with an amazing outlook
and a great sense of humour that he carried through difficult times. Aside
from that, his photochemical ideas were simple, elegant and effective and
his tests were rigorous and repeatable.

Marty

--
We've Got Your Name at http://www.mail.com!