Subject: [Leica] Re: XTOL substitute
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jul 26 10:37:19 2007

> On Jul 23, 2007, at 2:39 PM, Mark wrote:
>
>> Try doing D76 1:2 instead of 1:1 like everyone I went to Webster
>> college
>> with in the 70's did and I did. - -  -
>>
>> The question is add a tab of acid to it: ascorbic acid that is: and
>> see if
>> it matches or beats Xtol. I think it would. Lots of people do this
>> already.
>

> Linus Pauling suggested that a dab of vitamin C improves everything.
> I've been adding a 500 mg. vitamin C tablet to every quart of D-76
> for 20 years. Who am I to argue with a Nobel prize winner.
>
> Larry Z

And their was that other Nobel prize winner guy with the girlfriend who was
on all the talk shows for years in the 70s who said so too. And Vitamin E.
Always talking about the ANTIOXIDANTS.
He said if you used Neo-Synephrine nose drops before your SATs you'd get a
higher score.
Then he dropped dead of mysterious causes.

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com