Subject: [Leica] Out with the old, in with the new
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Jul 26 16:53:57 2007

> Tina Manley offered:
> Subject: Re: [Leica] Out with the old, in with the new

> he's 110 years old being shot by a jealous husband. ;-)<<<<
>

> Way to go Tom! I'm with you buddy! And of course with a smile on yer face!
>
> ted

I'm aiming for 100 as its kind of a round number and I go generally by the
decimal system.

I think you're old when your 100.
Middle aged when your 50
And young when your 0.

But 110 I'll have to think about. Is that an F stop or something?
Somebody has lived that long not counting Shargra la?  Sangria?

Mark William Rabiner
Harlem, NY

rabinergroup.com

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at gmail.com (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Out with the old, in with the new)