Subject: [Leica] another forest image
From: jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox)
Date: Fri Jul 27 20:14:20 2007

Ken,

Thanks for commenting. It was taken with a hasselblad and a 80/2.8
planar on tmax 400. I like to try and take shots with shadow in the
foreground and sunlit areas in the distance. If the exposure is right it
makes for a photograph with good tones and a sense of depth. It dosen't
always work for me though. Here in WV there is no shortage of forested
land. This shot was taken at Kanawha State Forest which is about 10
minutes from my home.

Jack