Subject: [Leica] Books for sale
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Fri Jul 27 23:03:11 2007

My home office is becoming too small to contain all the books I have
accumulated, so I need to thin out a bit, starting with books about
equipment which I no longer need for various reasons, either because I
no longer have the equipment in question or because I am not buying any
more of the stuff. All the books listed below are in excellent condition
or like new. I have not listed prices, but if you are interested, let me
know off-list and we will agree on something reasonable that we will
both be happy with.

Ernst Wildi: The Hasselblad Manual, 6th edition (Focal Press, 2004).
Hardcover, like new.

Ian Parker: Complete Rollei TLR User's Manual, (Hove, 1999). Paperback, EX+

Arthur Evans: Collectors Guide to Rollei Cameras, (Centennial, 1990).
Hardcover, like new.

Leica Pocket Book, 6th edition (Hove, 1996). EX

Leica Accessory Guide, 2nd edition (Hove, 1996). EX+

Erwin Puts, Leica Lens Compendium (Hove, 2001). Hardcover, LN-

Douglas O. Morgan, David Vestal, William L. Broecker: Leica Manual, 15th
edition (Morgan & Morgan, 1973). Hardcover. Showing signs of being read,
but very good shape for a book this old.

As I said, if you are interested in any of the above, please contact me
off-list and we will figure out reasonable prices and postage arrangements.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands