Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 30: Kr?ller-M?ller and some close-ups
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 29 11:44:56 2007

On Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:42:44 +0200, Nathan Wajsman _nathan@nathanfoto.com_
(mailto:nathan@nathanfoto.com)  wrote:

"his week I take you on a visit to Kr?ller-M?ller, a large sculpture garden
and art museum in the middle of nowhere near Arnhem, and also on a walk with
my  dog, carrying the Olympus E410 armed with the 100mm Apo Macro (hence the

cross-posting to the Olympus list). It is all here:"

Nathan,

Your series makes me wish I could visit K-M.  I agree with your PAW  choice
-
it takes a second to register where the sculpture ends and the  pond begins.

The close-ups are fine, especially the first.

Thanks for showing.

Best regards,

Ira

at