Subject: [Leica] IMG: Entries and Porches
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Sun Jul 29 20:28:15 2007

Sorry to disappoint you Jerry.  If I go to some other areas in
Toronto I will surely find some PORSCHES, the Portias may not
immediately identify themselves however, unless I get into trouble
taking pictures of Porches, in which case I might need a Portia.

Thanks for the elegant suggestion.

Hugh

Message from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (Jack Maddox) ([Leica] IMG: Entries and Porches)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG: Entries and Porches)