Subject: [Leica] OK. How about exposure issues with a 4/3 camera and R lenses?
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jul 31 09:43:42 2007

Hi Aram,

I just put the 100mm Apo Macro on my E410, set the camera on the
table, focused the lens at infinity and pointed it a uniformly white
wall. Indicated exposure was 1/500 at f2.8. As I closed down the lens
to f4, f5.6, ... , f22, the indicated shutter speed doubled with each
f-stop, as expected, ending at 1/6 at f22. Is this what you wanted to
know?

Cheers,
Nathan