Subject: [Leica] M8 Review
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Wed Aug 1 11:35:22 2007

In a message dated 8/1/2007 10:51:11 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

http://www.dpreview.com/reviews/leicam8/
We should keep in mind that this review ignored the fact that  succeeding
versions of the digital M will be available during the next few  years. I've
no
doubt that many of the "cons" mentioned will be corrected. I'd  look for a
simultaneous LCD viewer and a FF sensor that will accept all M  lenses, as
the
film M models do. Sensor technology is moving very fast. Kodak  has just
announced "panchromatic" type pixels that increase the speed of it  sensors.
So it's a
new ball game and a new Leica M9.

Bob

at