Subject: [Leica] M8 Review
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Wed Aug 1 15:02:11 2007

Bob,

I do not think the reviewer was reviewing what may come out in the
future, but the current camera.  IMHO if it is something wrong in the
current camera it outta be listed, not glossed over in the hopes of an
unknown future camera.

Some of the "M Negatives" under the cons he clarifies by adding at the
bottom of his cons:
> * Many of these 'pros and cons' are listed for those unfamiliar with
> rangefinders, many M8 buyers will already be aware of these and won't
> see them as significant disadvantages

The overall conclusion I thought was very positive for the M8, he ends
by saying if you can afford it and are serious about photography you
need to get one.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography