Subject: [Leica] OT Pentax K10d opinions
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Aug 1 16:00:27 2007

Eduardo:

My K10d has a larger LCD screen than my isDS, making it easier to edit
in the camera.

I like the rechargeable battery,
the shake reduction and dust removal systems,
the ability to shoot RAW and JPEG simultaneously,
the ability to use fifty years worth of Pentax lenses,
and the sealed body.

Taken with the K10d and the 10-17 fisheye recently:
http://www.hemenway.com/HaulingThePhyllisA/

With an old Macro-Takumar screw-mount lens:
http://www.half-fast.com/InMyYard-K10D-TakMacro-06242007/

I have more, let me know if you want to see them

Jim