Subject: [Leica] watered drinks
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jul 31 21:41:30 2007

Going back to my film days: I remember Kodak's warnings to ensure at
least 100 ml of developer for each roll of film. But after I became a
disciple of the watered-down XTOL, in my case 1:3, I routinely violated
this admonition. When developing 2 rolls in a Jobo tank, I would have
500 ml of solution in the tank, i.e. 125 ml of developer for the 2
rolls. It worked just fine with Fuji Acros, my most frequently used film
at the time. When developing Tri-X and Neopan 1600, I usually stuck to
1:1 dilutions.

Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman