Subject: [Leica] Eric take off that lens cap!
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Aug 2 06:39:00 2007

Yeah those of us who have shot with an M camera can sympathize with
Eric...but the writer getting his facts so screwy?  That there is no
excuse for.  Ok so Eric forgot to take the lens cap off a
rangefinder...if it were not for the blinking LEDs in my M6 I would have
done the same a time or two.  But to call a Rangefinder an SLR and to
miss the price by about $1,000 is simply poor fact checking.

I guess the English papers are no better than their cousins on this side
of the Atlantic.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography