Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 35, Issue 280
From: dnaplasmid at compwrx.com (Aram Langhans#2)
Date: Thu Aug 2 07:50:27 2007

Exactly what I wanted to know, Nathan.  Thank you very much.  That is
exactly what the Canon does not do.

How easy is it to focus the camera manually with those lenses?  I don't
think there is a focus confirmation adapter for teh 4/3 system (yet).

Aram

Replies: Reply from nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Re: focusing the 100mm on the Olympus E410)