Subject: [Leica] Colour filters
From: garethjolly at bigpond.com (Gareth Jolly)
Date: Sat Aug 4 02:27:12 2007

I'm still a traditional film photographer - but now scan film and
digitally output.  After years shooting black and white pretty much
exclusively, I'm now thinking of getting into colour (should go digital
by 2030!), I'm now planning to move into colour.

My question is - are people still using filters for colour balance?  Or
simply doing colour correction in photoshop?

Thanks
Gareth

Replies: Reply from Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway) ([Leica] Colour filters)