Subject: [Leica] London, Leica M3, one lens and 25 rolls of Arista II
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Thu Oct 18 08:46:10 2007

Hello everyone. I will be in London for 10 days. I'm
taking my M3, 50mm tabbed Summicron, a gossen luna pro
digital meter, small leica tripod, and 25 rolls of B&W
Arista II x 36 iso 400. This has worked good for me in
the past. I'm wondering if anyone could advise on any
part of the city I absolutely must go and spend a few
hours at with the intention of street shooting? I have
never gone, so your advise is greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
G Medina

PS. Last years Italy trip here:
<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/leicamshooter_001/Italy/>