Subject: [Leica] Werkers! a photo exhibition
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sat Aug 4 10:19:56 2007

Congratulations Michiel.  Unfortunately too far to travel to see.  Maybe you
will have an exhibit next year this time, as we will be over there for about
3 months visiting our exchange daughters and hopefully visiting some of the
LUG members there.

Gene

-------------- Original message from Michiel Fokkema
<michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl>: --------------