Subject: [Leica] Werkers! a photo exhibition
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sat Aug 4 12:44:28 2007

Great!
  Be sure to post a link to it when it goes up.

Michiel Fokkema <michiel.fokkema@wanadoo.nl> wrote:
  Hi,

The plan was to sell it locally. But now that you mention it, I can put
it up on Blurb. Especially now that Blurb is also printing in Europe,
actually the Netherlands. This will make it a lot cheaper for us over
here in Europe.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Michiel Fokkema