Subject: [Leica] New Tri-Elmar Price
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Sun Aug 5 07:37:51 2007

I look at it this way:
Every incredible picture made with Leicas before about two years ago came
from lenses that were NOT the new tri-elmar.  All of those pre-NTE lenses
are still available, either new or used.

So, what's the problem?  We managed to live very well without the NTE, and
for the vast majority of us life without the lens will continue happily.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who just spent a lovely day yesterday shooting K64 with his M3 and 1955
Elmar 3.5/50.