Subject: [Leica] Armed america in newsweek
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Tue Aug 7 20:53:27 2007

There's a reason why the well-oiled firemen are selling so well.  One of
them wound up in a Guys Gone Wild video, where he demonstrated his hook and
ladder apparatus to an approving audience of young ladies.  The NY papers
just carried the story; in a fit of embarrassment, the NYFD has cancelled
their involvement in the calendar--even though it produced about $150,000 a
year in extra department revenues.

The video is currently on Xtube.

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who is still dumbfounded how much equipment a fireman gets on a limited
budget.