Subject: [Leica] shift happens
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Aug 5 13:43:43 2007

It's just if you're always considering the sources that you can truly
benefit from the internet.
Exponentially more possibilities to form your own opinion these days.
And in what would that differ from one source information that was
thought to us at school?

Philippe

Op 5-aug-07, om 01:48 heeft Peter Klein het volgende geschreven: