Subject: [Leica] RAW oir JPEG? :-) LIGHTROOM!
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Aug 5 13:38:54 2007

Fantastic to hear that: seeing your work in full glory will be an
absolute pleasure.
But you only just have seen the top of the iceberg, Ted.

Q:
At the time, did you do your own prints, or did you work with a
printer to do it for you?
I ask, because I know of some legendary printers that some top
photographers sent their work to, and I wonder if these still exist,
but then on a digital level. Not the commercial and advertising
retouching stuff, but just getting a B&W print to its peak.
So much more possibilities today.

Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 5-aug-07, om 01:31 heeft Ted Grant het volgende geschreven: