Subject: [Leica] IMG: Ira's PAW 30 - D-21
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Mon Aug 6 08:32:00 2007

Ira,

That is an interesting aircraft.  You have done an excellent job of
capturing the complex shape of the supersonic inlet, which is an interesting
design challenge in itself.  Many have bi-conic shapes, but this one appears
to have a continuous curvature.

Thanks for sharing.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA