Subject: [Leica] IMG - More pictures of the March Field Lockheed D-21
From: ISILVERMN at aol.com (ISILVERMN@aol.com)
Date: Mon Aug 6 19:49:00 2007

My thanks to Hoppy, Jack, Jim Hemenway and Jim Nichols and all those who
looked at and commented on my PAW this week.  As requested, I've attached
two
additional pictures of the D-21, which indeed was designed by Kelly
Johnson's
Skunk Works, and can be considered the "Son of SR-71."

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/Aircraft/Lockheed+D-21+_1_.jpg
.html_
(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/Aircraft/Lockheed+D-21+_1_.jpg.html)

_http://gallery.leica-users.org/
v/Ira+Silverman/Aircraft/Lockheed+D-21+_2_.jpg.html_
(http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Ira+Silverman/Aircraft/Lockheed+D-21+_2_.jpg.html)

Both with M4, 35mm 'cron, Provia 100F at ISO 80.

Best Regards,

Ira Silverman
Irvine, CA

at