Subject: [Leica] 28-35-50 Tri-Elmar discontinued
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Aug 7 23:41:34 2007

Mark the information regarding the non-availability of the 28 35 50 Tri
Elmar came from threads translated from German and posted in
the international section of the Leica Forum. Len Taupier located these and
passed on the link. July 4th in their customer forum. I
saw no official information from Leica in the threads, however the lens is
no longer listed on Leica's website. That, sadly seems to
be definitive.

Cheers
Hoppy