Subject: [Leica] Summarit press release
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Wed Aug 8 07:47:31 2007

Mark,

I have to agree with you on the 90 Tele-Elmarit.  I have one and as long as
I use it indoors or on a real hazy day outdoors, it is fine.  But put any
bright light source in the area and it flairs like mad.  Mine is a tad
better since Sherry cleaned it, but still not very good in bright light.
That is why i am looking forward to the new Summarit 90 with the lower
price.  Or I may just go for the 90 AA used if i can find one at a decent
price.

Gene