Subject: [Leica] IMG: Was D-21; Is XB-70
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Aug 8 13:57:30 2007

Ira,

Thanks for all your wonderful airplane photos. It gets better every
time: when I was a child, I knew about every plane out of my head.
Could tell which one it was by the sound only. The Valkyrie was one
of the highest on my list. Same mythical class as the Vulcan f.i.:
the genuinly original ariplane category.

I found a terrible report about the Starfighter/Valkyrie collision.
Sheer drama:
<http://area51specialprojects.com/xb70_crash.html>

Philippe

Op 8-aug-07, om 02:03 heeft ISILVERMN@aol.com het volgende geschreven: