Subject: [Leica] Armed *White* America?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed Aug 8 17:59:51 2007

Richard,

An astute observation that had previously escaped me.  Kyle should not be
allowed to get away with this.  The following link shows the groups that
must be represented in the sequel, if there is any social justice.
Especially the Muckleshoots - Lord, long have they suffered.  Plus, I hear
they have some really cool hardware.

Ken

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups