Subject: [Leica] from the Congo...
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Thu Aug 9 16:53:05 2007

Steve,

These are excellent images.  When I read about places like this, I become
less interested in whether I have all the dust spots off the sensor.  I read
one book the other day, indicating that by 2050 the population of
sub-Saharan Africa would be reduced by one-half, due to AIDS, and that by
that time 2/3 of the world's population would be living in huge cities, if
they can be called that.  Thanks much for the reality check.  Also, these
are very lucky little girls.

Ken