Subject: [Leica] Armed *White* America ?
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 9 08:12:56 2007

Hey, the book has even made it into my town, Cedar Rapids!  I was in the
Barnes & Nobel last night and there it was on one of the feature tables.
Have not bought one yet, but plan on it soon.  Nicely done.

gene

-------------- Original message from "Jayanand Govindaraj"
<jayanand@gmail.com>: --------------