Subject: [Leica] FS - Nicely framed wildlife photographs.
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Fri Aug 10 08:36:32 2007

All:

A collection of my wildlife photographs are available as either 8x10
or 8x12" limited edition prints ...  from just US$ 75.

A few are now available in somewhat larger sizes... at somewhat
larger prices, of course! ;-)  All are limited to editions of no more
than 200 prints.

These are true photographs (not inkjet prints) and each one is
individually signed, numbered, tastefully matted and set in an basic,
black, 11x14" , glassed, frame, by yours truly.

To those of you who have one of my prints on your wall, I thank
you.  For those of you who don't, the 30+ available prints (including
the new, Wapiti & Rocky Mountain Bighorn photos) can be seen
at:   www.telyt.com .

Visa & Mastercard accepted (though PayPal), of course.

Thanks for reading.
---

David Young,
Logan Lake, CANADA